Through the generous support of The Allstate Foundation, this program is available FREE OF CHARGE. To access this program, please the complete form below.
- Teen driving statistics
- Reasons behind teen crash rates
- Visual, manual, and mental distracted driving
- Consequences of cell phone use, friends as passengers, and speeding
- Making healthy choices as a driver and as a passenger
- Students will be able to identify causes of teen crashes, not including alcohol and drug use.
- Students will be able to explain types of distracted driving and it’s harmful consequences
- Students will be able to find laws for the state in which they reside in regards to cell phone use, how many friends allowed in a car with a new driver, and speeding/drag racing (if applicable).
National Health Standards Met:
HEALTH: 1.8.1, 1.8.5, 1.8.9, 1.12.5, 1.12.9, 2.8.3, 2.8.6, 2.12.3, 2.12.6, 5.8.6, 5.12.2, 7.8.1, 7.12.1
ACTIVITIES AND ASSIGNMENTS
|Drive Right Digital Instruction||35m|
|STUDENT ASSIGNMENTS & CLASSROOM ACTIVITIES:|
|Parent & Teen Contract||15m|
|Test Your knowledge on your state’s graduated drivers license rules||30m|
|Stop on a Dime (the math behind speeding)||40m|
|Lead a student awareness campaign at your school||determined
Please click the button below to sign up for our free safety programs.