Through the generous support of UL, this program is available FREE OF CHARGE. To access this program, please the complete form below.
- What makes fire
- Ways to prevent fires
- Ways to detect fires
- Students will be able to describe the three components of the fire triangle
- Students will be able to list ways to detect a fire.
- Students will be able to explain the importance of smoke alarms and fire escape plans
- Students will be able to demonstrate that they know the number to call in an emergency
National Health Education Standards:
- Standard 5: Students will demonstrate the ability to use goal-setting skills to enhance health
National Science Education Standards:
- Content Standard B: Physical Science
- Content Standard F: Science in Personal and Social Perspectives
ACTIVITIES AND ASSIGNMENTS
|Safety Smart ® : About Fire digital instruction course||30m|
|Home Fire Escape Plan||15m|
|Safety Smart® Checklist||30m|
|Save the Date||15m|
|Fire Safety Words||15m|
|Timon and Pumbaa’s Fire Safety Board Game||30m|
|Is it Safety Smart®?||15m|
Please click the button below to sign up for our free safety programs.